Download Brochure
Ashgar Darna is located adjacent to the center of
Maadi

It’s our first success story, a two-phase project, phase one was called Darna which has been completely
carried out by outsourced contractors. Phase two was launched under the name Ashgar Darna which aims to
surpass and exceed the previous, in terms of design, finish and amenities, giving the client a superior
experience over all.

The project consists of a land mass of 22 acres by the Maadi City Center shopping mall on the Ring Road.
About 12.1 acres (55%) are designated for buildings with the other 9.9 acres (45%) are meant for
greenery and roads.

The project includes 34 residential buildings and 5 glass-fronted residential buildings, in addition to 3
large 12 story commercial and administrative buildings, all built with immaculate quality. The project also
offers other amenities for the benefits of the clients including a nursery, medical clinics, shopping mall and
a large mosque.

Master Plan

Phase One

Phase One which has been completely carried out and delivered by outsourced contractors by 2012 and included twenty four Residential 11 floors + Ground buildings with a total of 1,700 Residential units.

The company's objective is to provide affordable residential and commercial units in congruence with governmental current goals for residential projects

Phase Two

Phase Two aimed to surpass and exceed the previous phase in terms of design, finish and amenities; giving the client a superior over all experience which was aligned with the company's policy towards direct development for the second phase.

Phase Two Contains:
1) 13 Residential Buildings including marvelous glass-fronted buildings on Ring Road built with immaculate quality with a total of more than 1,000 unit.

2) Medical Center on 600 SQM and a mosque.

3) Contracted Specialized Service & Finishing for taking over Private and Public maintenance.

Phase Three

Phase Three is designed to focus on the extended facilities, including a dedicated Club House and luxurious Commercial Centers on Ring Road.

Phase Three includes Two Shopping Malls overlooking Ring Road with a total land area of 25,000 Sqm.

The Company extended its development to design a club house with the hand of Egypt's biggest Engineering Consultant & Design agencies to add the enhance the project lifestyle and enjoyment, the club house contains multi-sports hall, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, nursery, playing grounds, gym, cultural hall and services area.